Top 10 free website to learn Ethical Hacking in 2019
Welcome to the World of Ethical Hacking!
“Ever wonder what it takes to become an ethical hacker? Ethical hacking is becoming a popular skill for security, IT operations, and developer personnel to have. By taking the “attacker’s perspective,” IT becomes easier to see the weaknesses in your own environment and to start shorting up those environments”.
In this post, you will find the best free website to learn ethical hacking. They are :
1. Cybrary: Cybrary is a rather new site that offers a wide range of courses and classes spanning everything from basic networking to advanced penetration testing.
Cybrary covers a wide range of hacking topics including:
Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
Dozens of certification courses
2. SecurityTube: SecurityTube is virtually the YouTube for ethical hacking and information security. Containing everything from basic penetration testing in a variety of fields to full hacking tool.
3. Hack In The Box: It is Best Website To Learn Ethical Hacking. This site has hanged significantly through the years and it is rebranded as HITB, and the site is completely transformed into what looks like a WordPress-based platform. Also still Today Hack In The Box remains focused on security and ethical hacking from past years.
4. SANS Cyber Aces: SANS Cyber Aces offers a great way for both teachers and students to learn hacking and information security from true experts. As SANS continues to grow and develop Cyber Aces.
SANS Cyber Aces Online is an online course that teaches the core concepts needed to assess and protects information security systems. The course was developed by SANS, the most trusted and the largest source for information security training and security certification in the world.
5. Hacking Tutorial: It is one of the biggest online networks and this network proved that no need of perfect English is required to teach something. In this website, there is explained many vulnerabilities of software with step by step. In this site, all the tutorials are in the pdf format to download and learn by step by step. Must explore all the hacking tricks of this website.
6. Hack This Site: This site is always, saving the best for last – I’d like to introduce Hack This Site! This website is one of the coolest, free programmer training sites where you can learn how to hack accepting one of the challenges along the left navigation pane of the main pages and exploring more and more.
Also Read: Top 18 Ethical Hacking Colleges in India?
8. Hack a Day: As the name indicates Hack a day is also an another best site to learn ethical hacking on the internet. This website definitely offers an amazing library of information for anyone looking for specific categories like cell phones, GPS or digital cameras and much much more.
9. Harvard/EDX: EDX complies college-level courses from top institutions that make them publicly available online, allowing you to freely signup and enroll in the class. If you want a certified form of completion for your college course, you can grab most certificates in the $100-$200+ range on EDX.
10. Ankit Fadia: Ankit Nadia is a Certified Ethical Hacker in India. So, if you want to become a Certified Ethical Hacker? Ankit Fadia provides hands-on practical training on the latest tools, techniques, and methods of Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security. 42 Hours Lectures. 3 Bestselling Books. Get trained by Ankit Fadia himself. 20,000+ students already trained.
Hope You like this post, please comment on this post.